Functions as the primary daily contact between commercial banking customers and U.S. Bank. Maintains and expands the relationship with customers by providing overall customer support services. Works proactively to identify potential problems, compliance issues, and to maximize client satisfaction and encourage expansion of the relationship. Identifies products and services that meet customers needs. Develops working knowledge of assigned area and accounts through frequent client contact and execution of standard departmental procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of experience in financial services industry
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven customer service and problem resolution skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Basic knowledge of departmental and bank products and services
Apply on company website