Be part of something big, where integrity matters and success inspires, where great people collaborate, innovate and give back, where you feel included, valued and proud. At U.S. Bank & Elavon we're looking for people who want more than just a job – they want to make a difference in the communities where they live and work.
Elavon is seeking a detail-oriented Data Architect / Modeler (Master Data Management) with relational database and logical/physical database modeling experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
As a Data Architect, / Modeler you will:
• Design and build relational database models and define data requirements to meet the business requirements
• Develop strategies for data acquisition, archive recovery, and implementation of databases
• Develop conceptual, logical and physical database models
• Develop scripts and commands for data manipulation
• Plan and conduct database unit and system tests, monitors results, and take corrective action
• Monitor and resolve database performance, database capacity, data integrity and replication issues
• Assure integrity of data, software, and hardware
• Develop policies and procedures related to development and support of new and ongoing systems
• Determine transition strategy from current to new architecture, including integration from current data and information systems
• Provide technical consulting to application development teams during application design and development for highly complex or critical projects
• Ensure compliance with the organization's database standards
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
About Elavon (www.elavon.com)
Elavon is wholly owned by U.S. Bank, the fifth-largest bank in the United States, and provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than 1.3 million customers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. As the leading provider for airlines and a top five provider in hospitality, healthcare, retail, and public sector/education, Elavon's innovative payment solutions are designed to solve pain points for businesses from small to enterprise-sized.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 6 years experience with design, development and support of database management systems.
• At least 3 years' experience with the development and implementation of conceptual, logical and physical data models for enterprise applications
Working experience in:
• Relational database such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server
• Database SQL query
• Master Data Management platforms such as Tibco EBX or IBM Infosphere
• Industry standard data models (e.g. Banking, Retail etc.)
Extensive experience in:
• Relational database concepts
• Object oriented concepts
• Conceptual, Logical & Physical data modeling
• Modeling of events, processes and objects
• Information and data management
• PowerDesigner or Erwin
• Transactional and Analytical data models
• Reference models such as Party Model
Apply on company website