U.S. Bank is seeking a Database Marketing Analyst to play an integral role in developing and executing marketing campaigns for our Customer Experience team. Specifically responsible for campaign management, working with multiple business lines across the company to gather campaign requirements, building campaigns using SAS tools, collaborating with various internal and external partners. Must be able to work independently with strong analytic, communication, and project management skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Interpret business requests into campaign data requirements
• Build and execute campaigns for the Customer Experience team
• Perform campaign data quality control to verify expected result and campaign requirements are met
• Collaborate with internal and external partners
• Collaborate with Analytics/Reporting team to confirm campaign reporting/tracking objectives are built into campaign
• Optimize process, campaigns, workflows to improve efficiency and increase output
• Interface closely with internal teams for project management and scheduling
• Coordinate campaign deliverables to internal and external end users
• Maintain marketing campaign schedules and negotiate priorities
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, such as econometrics, computer science, engineering, or applied mathematics, or equivalent work experience
• Five to seven years of statistics or analytics experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing Analytics, Business, Statistics or other related studies; or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of Marketing Campaign Operations, Marketing Analytics or related field.
• Prior SAS, SQL or related coding experience required.
• Experience extracting data from multiple source systems and relational databases.
• Analytic and problem solving skills with an attention to detail.
• Financial Services experience preferred.
• Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
• Project management experience, ability to lead project from inception to completion.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and collaborative environment.
Apply on company website