We are seeking a dynamic and innovative leader to direct a team who is responsible for digitizing the client onboarding process and onboarding Fintech products in an agile fashion.
• Working in a collaborative agile based team environment with partners across the organization including Product, Sales, Marketing, Risk, Compliance, Technology, and Operations.
• Partnering closely with the digital transformation leader and the product development leader who designs and implements minimal viable products and new financial products to ensure onboarding clients is an integral part of their design.
• Understanding our clients to select the right client mix to be early adopters on new functionality.
• Driving and executing on the overall Global Treasury Management and the client onboarding digital transformation roadmap.
• Researching and understanding up and coming digital technologies and determine how best to implement these cutting-edge solutions for our clients.
• Contributing to the strategy for embedding these new solutions into the client onboarding experience.
• Supervisory functions include providing leadership and direction while coaching, training and providing work direction and feedback, and mentoring the team members; evaluating employee performance and making salary recommendations, performing all aspects of the staffing process including recruiting, interviewing, and hiring staff to ensure appropriate hiring practices and maintaining staffing levels
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• 10 or more years of operations-related experience
• A minimum of three years of direct supervisory experience.
• Knowledge in financial payments, onboarding financial products, digital solutions (such as robotics), and leading innovation is essential.
• Superior knowledge of operation functions, systems, policies and procedures for the assigned area
• In-depth understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations
• Demonstrated knowledge of banking operations processes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, problem-solving, organizational, decision-making and analytical skills.
• Exceptional collaboration and relationship management skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
• Strong process facilitation, project management, decision making, independent judgment, and analytical skills
• Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
• Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations.
• Ability to prioritize, plan and multi-task in a fast-paced collaborative team environment and organize activities systematically.
• Must be able to work well independently with limited direct supervision.
Apply on company website