At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
Consumer Card Digital Product Manager – Partner Card Platform Consolidation, Minneapolis, New York, Atlanta, Dallas, Charlotte, or San Francisco
U.S. Bank, the fifth-largest bank in the United States, has co-brand agreements to issue credit cards that will deliver enhanced digital experiences and greater value to some of the top companies in the world. In addition, Elan Financial Services which is a unit of U.S. Bank, issues credit cards to over 1,500+ clients across the United States.
The Digital Product Manager – Partner Card Platform Consolidation role will partner on the development of the vision and associated roadmap to integrate partner and bank brand card servicing platforms to better meet partner expectations regarding best-in-class experience, speed to market and market leading capabilities and maximize reusability for U.S. Bank's technology investments.
You'll work in a cross-disciplinary and diverse team to enable a white-label responsive digital experience solution, enhancing existing experiences to meet best-in-class expectation , closes digital feature gaps and migrate all partner credit card customers from legacy platforms to the go forward modern technology platform. You'll co-create an approach that improves on speed to market and market leading capabilities.
Our ideal Digital Product Manager supporting Partner Card Platform Consolidation cares deeply about creating digital experiences that exceed our partner and their customers' expectations. In addition, having a growth mindset that effectively translates the experience into higher customer adoption, engagement, sales and lower cost to serve. You'll love this job if you are excited about building a world-class digital experience, partnering with key stakeholders across the enterprise to prioritize core banking digital experiences that align and add value to the consumer digital segment objectives. You'll fit in if you are excited about reducing customer pain points and sharing strong thought leadership, best practices and innovative thinking with your peers.
As a Digital Product Manager – Partner Card Platform Consolidation you will:
- Assist with leading, designing, developing and migrating activities of the Partner Card Platform Consolidation product team.
- Act as a liaison between the business line and Agile delivery teams, ensuring the teams understand vision for the products. Work closely in a hands-on style with development teams including addressing daily prioritization needs, providing real-time feedback and answering questions on an ongoing basis.
- Help maintain and refine product backlog; create user stories and acceptance criteria and assists in the prioritization all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy.
- Be a hands-on leader who excels at data analysis and customer research to drive discovery and ensure the right problems are identified along with the most fitting solution.
- Advocate and embody customer-obsession, within and outside the Chief Digital Office organization, resulting in simple, innovative, lovable digital products/experiences
- Work in a matrixed leadership of capability managers, delivery managers, architects, UXDesign, scrum masters, business lines and other product managers to evangelize the best solutions and facilitate execution across various stakeholders.
- Assist with the measurement of the Partner Card Platform Consolidation experience contribution by
- Synthesizing each project's business goals to set specific, measurable objectives so we can measure success.
- Managing ongoing measurement and reporting of these criteria.
- Consistently delivering work that meets or exceeds the criteria.
- Reporting regularly on these measurements to senior leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 10 years of product management experience
- Experience leading digital product management teams within Financial Services, Fintech startup or large technology company.
- Experience working in an Agile framework.
- Analytical: (e.g. comfortable with data) and can combine an understanding of business objectives, customer needs, and data required to deliver customer experience and business results.
- Thought leadership: build and drive strategy that moves the user experience drives innovation/differentiation and delivers on business goals.
- Agile Experience: Very comfortable working in an agile (specifically SAFe) framework, including industry standard collaboration tools (e.g. VersionOne, Jira and Confluence).
- Natural curiosity and self-directed ability to seek out information and meet goals/deadlines.
- Partnership & Collaboration: able to build consensus with key business, technology and internal partners.
- Experience working with on- and off-shore talent.
- An understanding of Financial Services, Banking and Fintechs.
- An understanding of UX Design and research.
- Professional experience in the digital space or information technology systems development.
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week 40
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website