U.S. Bank is currently seeking a Digital Reporting Analyst, who will work for a Reporting & BI Manager, and this individual will be responsible for day-to-day reporting of digital sales, engagement initiatives, and metrics. This is a business line support function that will provide reporting metrics against the customer usage and engagement with online and mobile channels at the Bank. He/she will feel at ease querying databases, integrating data from multiple/disparate sources, recommending key metrics and indicators to utilize, build, and automate reporting and BI outputs, as well as communicating and presenting report findings to peers and senior stakeholders. He/she must have strong technical and visualization skills, with the ability to understand the business goals and needs, as well as be committed to delivering reporting that will guide strategic decisions.
This individual will also work to build strong and effective relationships across Enterprise Research Analytics, the Omnichannel team, and the enterprise to determine reporting requirements and ensure business needs are being answered in the most appropriate manner, in service of acquiring, deepening, and retaining precious U.S. Bank customer and client relationships.
The successful candidate will also possess a strong willingness to learn and teach, and he/she will aid in leading change across a matrixed organization and driving employee engagement. This role will be responsible for simplifying complexity by successfully utilizing data and BI tools/techniques to enable better, more self-service reporting.
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as econometrics, computer science, engineering or applied mathematics, or equivalent work experience
• Six to eight years of statistics or analytics experience
• Advanced degree
• Expert user of advanced analytics and BI tools/techniques to perform analysis and interpret data, i.e., SQL, SAS, R, Python, Excel, Alteryx, Hadoop, etc.
• Expert user of analytics data visualization tools, such as Tableau or Power BI
• Expert in visual storytelling and presentation, including PowerPoint and other presentation tools
• Demonstrated project management and organization skills
• Five to seven years of experience in reporting and business intelligence, demonstrating a progressive increase in responsibility and scope
• Experience in financial services with knowledge of products, customers, transaction, and interaction data, including source systems
• Demonstrated understanding of database architecture and BI tools and structure
• Ability to work and thrive in collaborative work environment, as well as independently, to drive results
• Impeccable attention to detail, while being comfortable with data ambiguity
• Demonstrated ability to influence change across a complex organization
Apply on company website