At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
At U.S. Bank, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
The Digital Risk group works with our Digital Platforms Teams to identify and manage risk.
The group works with several enterprise risk groups, including regulatory compliance, credit, financial crimes, information security, model, operational and technology risk.
The Digital Risk area works closely with Business Line Product Owners, and Enterprise Risk partners to ensure that product development processes are within the risk tolerance of the Bank.
The Digital Risk Manager role will play an important role working with the Agile Development Teams in executing on strategic risk oversight to ensure that products and services are implemented accurately and within policy.
The ideal candidate will work with business lines and agile teams in a fast-paced environment to assess risk and ensure proper controls are in place.
Work with Consumer Digital Agile teams to ensure that enterprise risk controls are adhered to and verify that business operational procedures, and controls in synch with program documentation as the business changes overtime.
Interface with other risk groups within Enterprise Risk Management to ensure appropriate oversight of digital platform product development.
Lead efforts to maintain documentation that evidences effective review of risk decisions as part of the development life cycle.
Lead meetings with the product owners and risk specialists to define and gain agreement on risk solutions as part of the product development lifecycle.
Build and maintain effective working relationships with the product owners, enterprise risk experts, internal audit, and executive stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ten or more years of experience in an applicable risk management environment
- Applicable certifications
- Experience with Agile Development product development lifecycle environment and tools
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: compliance, risk and project management
- Experience in, or knowledge of banking products and services
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience in the areas of collaboration, influencing, development of strategic partnerships
- BS/BA degree in finance/banking is highly preferred
- Experience in an environment requiring coordination and completion of multiple tasks/initiatives while adhering to aggressive time frames
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website