A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Elavon is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
Elavon is currently seeking a Digital Solutions Lead within our North American Revenue organization. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, energetic, and results-driven individual. This role is a critical part of a team focused on defining and driving the development of Elavon's digital strategies and our customer experience. This position will work across the organization to ensure that customer requirements are clearly understood and that Elavon is creating and implementing the appropriate tools and products to drive digital revenue growth.
*Open to remote!
This role is a full life-cycle role from developing digital strategies through implementation. Success in this role is defined by the ability to think strategically, collaborate across all aspects of the organization and deliver results. Primary focus for this role will be on aligning with the U.S. Bank digital roadmap and executing on key digital solutions within Elavon.
- Provides leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence and implementing of strategic business objectives related to Digital
- Primary focus on development and implementation of digital solutions across the entire customer journey
- Identifies digital revenue opportunities
- Engages (primarily) with product and sales teams to define digital experience requirements
- Ability to network and work with teams in collaborative fashion is key.
- Represents all digital business requirements and ensures that our products, solutions and selling tools meet those requirements in a timely fashion
- Ensures that digital products and tools are effectively implemented into the market and selling teams to support revenue growth
- Ability to drive and adhere to tight timeframes and manage all levels of the organization to meet deadlines
- Partners with customer experience team to gather market intelligence as a basis for guiding our strategy and decision making
- Daily decision making, while weighing various options and possible impacts
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria
- Supports all aspects of customer experience across the entirety of the digital journey
- Supports commercialization of products, go-to-market strategies, and revenue impact
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of experience in project management activities
- Product management or sales experience a plus, but with good digital experience
- Ability to work independently
- Is passionate about the customer experience
- Can think strategically and execute tenaciously
- Solves problems collaboratively across the organization
- Understands the primary elements of the payments industry
- Thrives in an environment of considerable change
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to recognize critical items and perform proper time management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $86,360.00 - $101,600.00 - $111,760.00
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Apply on company website