About Elavon (www.elavon.com)
ELAVON GLOBAL ACQUIRING SOLUTIONS of U.S. Bank is hiring a Director, eCommerce Vertical Consultant, an individual contributor & work from home. Will support the public, restaurant and retail verticals (enterprise sales). Will engage and support the Elavon enterprise sales and relationships managers in these vertical to help drive eCommerce revenue. Will provide ecommerce expertise around Partners, products, services & solutions.
Provides Subject Matter Expert sales support including presentation support, customer facing meetings, internal resource navigation, industry information, detailed product, services, & industry. Sales to drive enterprise deals in those verticals. Assists in managing pipeline and accurate forecasting of eCommerce opportunities.
Develops revenue, volume, and market share objectives for an assigned staff and market area. Achieves sales and budget goals and marketing strategies for the products/ services sold. Maintains and develops profitable relationships with Elavon Enterprise Sales and Elavon customers. Identifies and monitors market trends and competitor's actions in order to gain the competitive advantage. Develops and administers the annual budget for an assigned area. Develops relationships with industry associations. Trains, motivates, and provides daily support to assigned staff.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of sales experience in the financial services industry
- Three or more years of management experience Preferred Skills/Experience
- Considerable knowledge of sales and sales strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated new business development and relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service/relations skills
- Thorough knowledge of banking products/services, banking operations, and current market trends
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
Apply on company website