At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
Responsible for sales and new business development within the U.S. Financial Institution channels. Proactively identifies revenue generating opportunities at prospective banks and credit unions, and calling on these financial institutions, both over the phone and in-person, to nurture new sales leads. Identifying revenue generating opportunities include programs that financial institutions use for their customers, such as Elan consumer and small business credit cards, Elan Commercial Card, Elavon Merchant Services, Elan ATM and Debit, and U.S. Bank Mortgage. Ensures that business opportunities and leads are identified and capitalized on based on comprehensive knowledge about the clients, markets and available products and services. Clients are often nationally based with multiple locations requiring almost full-time travel.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of relevant experience, preferably in financial sales/business development
- Ability to travel
- Advanced knowledge of the U.S. Financial Institution market
- Thorough understanding of all products and services applicable to target client segment
-Knowledge of and credit union industry experience would be a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable policies and procedures
- Strong relationship management and new business development/sales skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website