This position will be based in Knoxville, Minneapolis, or Atlanta.
The Payment Services (PS) CRO Acquiring North American Issues Management Manager is responsible for leading and directing a team of Issue Coordinators responsible for the effective implementation and management of the Payment Services Issue Management Framework for issues impacting Elavon, the Bank's North American acquiring business.
- Ensuring that the team is successful in engaging their assigned business function, other Risk/Compliance/Audit (RCA) Consultants, and RCA Managers to create, implement, maintain, identify and review or oversee an effective issue management framework.
- Identifies, responds and/or escalates risks as appropriate.
- Effectively balancing the workload to support on-time delivery of issue milestones and project deliverables and to ensure adherence to program SLA's.
- Participating in and/or leading projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Aids in interpreting and applying corporate guidance to support effective compliance with enterprise requirements.
- Identifying gaps and create and implement solutions to minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors.
- Supporting the day-to-day functions of the department through meeting and project support, documenting routines, facilitating meetings and capturing deliverables and takeaways, constructing management presentations, senior management reporting, and other business-as-usual routines.
Supervisory functions include providing leadership and direction while coaching, training and providing work direction and feedback, and mentoring the team members; evaluating employee performance and making salary recommendations, performing all aspects of the staffing process including recruiting, interviewing, and hiring staff to ensure appropriate hiring practices and maintaining staffing levels.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years of relevant professional experience
- A minimum of five years of direct supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact Elavon
- Familiarity with Elavon's operations, products/services (core acquiring and other support services), systems, and associated risks/controls
- Knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help Payments proactively identify and address issue management needs
-Ability to exercise business decision making skills with minimal management oversight
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, organizational, project and process management, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong accuracy and detail orientation.
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations.
- Must be able to support initiatives and operations in multiple time zones domestically and internationally.
Apply on company website