The Enterprise Fraud Risk Manager is responsible for driving business line projects to mitigate fraud risk.
Focus areas are Deposit products including both DDA and Debit cards but may also include Credit products.
Evaluate current workflows, identify risks and gaps, lead project effort to mitigate the known and unknown risks.
Partner with analytics experts to query from the data warehouse to assess the level of fraud risk on new product development.
Partner with Technical, Operations, and Analytics teams to develop process and procedures to control fraud risk and maximize profit potential of product lines bank wide.
• Participate in business line strategy efforts as the fraud subject matter expert
• Identify and develop mitigation strategies for fraud risk, customer impact, and potential problems within all financial products with a focus on Deposits
• Proactively identify fraud trends or product developments that may materially impact business goals and targets
• Assess fraud operational impacts of new products and digital enhancement designs relating to online banking, mobile, etc.
• Identify fraud risks associated with product acquisition strategies
• Evaluate vendor risk mitigation capabilities including establishing vendor solution performance objectives and conducting Request for Proposal (RFP) evaluations
• Complete financial impact analysis
- Bachelor's or Masters' degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of risk management experience
- Three or more years of managerial/supervisory experience
- Expert knowledge of risk management associated with Deposit products
- Fraud risk management experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Retail banking business
- 3 years leading business line project initiatives
- SAS, R, Python experience or other with statistical software and data management tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, OneNote, and SharePoint
- Change Management experience in Deposit Products within Banking/Financial Services
Apply on company website