At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions.Job Description
US Bank Global Fund Services is a global market leader in Fund Administration. With a focus on technology driven solutions, US Bank Global Fund Services Ireland Ltd. adopts a client centric service model, where all aspects of NAV production are delivered from City Quay in Dublin 2. As a result, employees gain excellent experience encompassing all services associated with servicing open/closed-end alternative investment hedge/private equity funds. We are looking for the best talent to continue to grow our organisation with challenging, dynamic roles and excellent career prospects.
- Review cash and position reconciliations
- Prepare expenses schedules including calculation of management and carried interest/performance fees
- Prepare investor allocations for each NAV period
- Ensure NAV and all other client deliverables are completed accurately and in a timely manner, in accordance with the relevant approved procedure
- Assist in preparation of quarterly/annual Financial Statements and annual audit
- Serve as operational contact for a range of clients and therefore excellent written and verbal communication skills are a prerequisite
- Ensure all new processes are documented and all funds procedures are updated periodically. Processes should also be reviewed frequently for best process in terms of risk and efficiency with a view to identifying areas for potential automation
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of offshore and onshore fund accounting requirements for alternative and private debt funds;
- Open, accurate and timely communication with all colleagues
- Ability to cover all funds within the team when required;
- Work with Manager to mentor and train more junior colleagues
- Work on projects / Adhoc tasks as required.
- 3 to 5 years fund accounting background with experience in Alternatives / Private Equity / Private Debt Funds
- Knowledge of Advent Geneva preferred (World Investor or Investran beneficial)
- Have a strong knowledge of loan/debt products, private equity structures and waterfall calculations
- Strong Excel knowledge is essential
- Individual who takes initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
Apply on company website