We are excited to announce we are looking for an experienced Talent Development professional to join an industry leading organization with an excellent brand and reputation. This role is a key member of the talent leadership team that will empower our employees to deliver top performance that will allow them to have a challenging and rewarding career at the Bank.
In this position you will lead essential talent evaluation and performance achievements with goal setting, annual and bi-annual, succession models, high-potential identification and key position assessments. The successful Talent Director will leverage data to provide innovative solutions that will drive performance. This role will give someone the opportunity to be a strategic, and tactical leader.
This role will report to the Head of Enterprise Talent, you will give our employees and leaders the tools and roadmap they need to promote a performance driven culture. As we continue in a digital setting, you will empower everyone you work with to think and act in a transforming environment.
• Create and install a talent management strategy to grow and challenge colleagues to promote our core values and business objectives
• Manage a talented team responsible for managing the performance of high potential talent that includes succession planning, goal setting, talent and role identification
• Collect key data and asses talent to identify, develop and retain top talent across the organization with an overlying focus on diverse talent
• Evolve and lead our internal talent pool by spearheading strategic initiatives around engagement, recognition and organization culture
• Influence senior leadership by implementing new talent management technologies and methodologies
• 10 years of work experience with a BA or equivalent
• Advanced degree preferred (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD)
• 12 years of talent management, career development and employee engagement, performance management, organizational design and workforce planning
• Management experience, with the ability to be a coach and inspire others
• Ability to understand key business drivers and translate them into talent development initiatives
• Work closely with HR Business Partners and Senior Leadership to promote high potential talent
• Experience leading complex change and transformation
• Excellent problem-solving skills with strategic focus on process mapping and execution
Apply on company website