The In-Store Manager is responsible for managing and anticipating the needs of the branch, including driving sales, stellar customer service, complying with regulations and policy requirements, and facility management. In-Store Managers actively coach other employees, as well as lead indirectly by example, fostering a customer-centered branch environment. Other responsibilities include people management, expert product and service knowledge, partnership with other areas of the U.S. Bank and the retail store management in which the branch is based. In-Store Managers are also accountable for upkeep of the branch balance sheet and financial statements, and branch profit and loss. In-Store Managers are empowered to effect real change at work, in personal lives and in the community.
At U.S. Bank, you'll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Incentives are based on sales referrals, branch growth and customer satisfaction. In-Store Managers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
We're looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what's possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Four or more years of experience in sales, retail or banking environment, including sales management, customer experience, relationship management and new business development
- Minimum two years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills by consistently meeting/exceeding branch goals
- Advanced knowledge of the bank's products and services
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory, policy and compliance issues
- Solid understanding of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
- Thorough knowledge of teller and platform functions
- Strong analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit requests, prepare budgets and determine trends in a given marketplace
- Strong background in retail sales and sales management practices
- Ability to proactively solicit new business
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Working knowledge of employment practices
Apply on company website