At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
Responsible for very complex reporting projects that gather and integrate large volumes of data, performs in depth analysis, interprets results and develops actionable insights and recommendations for use across the company for customer and employee populations. Acquires data from multiple data sources in order to perform analysis and reporting. Identifies, analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex data in order to provide answers to business questions as well as provide recommendations for action. Presents data and analysis in a clear and concise manner allowing the audience to quickly understand the results and recommendations so they activate upon them and make data driven decisions. Collaborates with various partners to provide a holistic view of the analysis. Measures and monitors results of applied recommendations and present adjustments. Ensures all data acquisition, sharing and results of applied recommendations are compliant with company standards.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Four to five years of data analysis experience
- Demonstrated experience with Tableau analytics platform
- Experience in SQL/WebFOCUS or other BI tool for querying data and for data manipulation/transformation
- Experience in financial services, with thorough knowledge of HR systems or financial services products, customers, transactions and interaction data
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to extract, collect, organize, analyze and interpret results for insights
- Ability to data mine, analyze data, and present insights in a meaningful way
- Ability to develop and maintain strategic partnership with Senior Business unit management, business partners and project sponsors, as well as communicate effectively with business, and development teams, end users, and product owners
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website