At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
Provides quality support to investment sales staff, other internal staff, customers and Compliance by responding to and resolving issues, researching requests, and compliance questions associated with operational processing of investment related products and services. Supports all investment operations' procedures, and acts as liaison between back and front office and other staff. Isolates and identifies source of problems. Provides timely resolution to problems to adhere to regulatory requirements and service level agreements. Follows up with internal or external customers ensuring problem resolution. Develops and maintains documentation of all activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five or more years of relevant work experience
- Licensing may be required
- Strong operational knowledge of all investments operations' functions, including thorough knowledge of industry rules and regulations
- Thorough understanding of investments operations such as brokerage, trust or retirement investments
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple task/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
- Strong planning, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website