Responsible for maintaining existing customer relationships and generating new leasing business for the company. Initiates and maintains relationships with numerous sources of leasing business. Meets with prospects to explain leasing services and to discuss rates and terms. Manages daily servicing of transactions. Ensures necessary documentation is completed and evaluates collateral within standard procedures. Coordinates the credit approval process through the credit area. Develops and negotiates lease contracts for potential customers and works with contract administration to prepare loan/lease contracts. Reviews lease agreements to ensure conformity with terms and to identify developing trends. Works with tax and legal specialists to ensure lease agreements conform to applicable policies and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of leasing and sales experience Preferred Skills/Experience
- Expert leasing sales, relationship management, and new business development skills
- Considerable knowledge of credit analysis and credit policies and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of contract administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website