Performs clerical or job data entry functions within mortgage operations or servicing departments. Uses MS Excel and Office Suite package consistently to track and get work accomplished in mortgage environment. Sorts and files correspondence, loan documents and other records in alphabetic or numerical order or according to a specific loan. Retrieves archived files. Processes paperwork, works with loan servicing and transfers, gathers and verifies data and transfers data into a standard format. Communicates with a wide array of professionals at the bank and outside the bank. Generates correspondence and reports, answers incoming telephone calls, responds to routine customer inquiries, and performs a variety of clerical duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Four or more years of experience in clerical activities Preferred Skills/Experience - Minimum of 1 years of mortgage experience
- Good reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Thorough knowledge of personal computers and other office equipment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to collect and organize information
Apply on company website