At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description Job Description
Prepares and processes mortgage loan records, files and correspondence from application through approval. Assures compliance with bank, regulatory and investor guidelines and customer service standards. Communicates with customers, internal staff, brokers, counsel, title companies, etc. to respond to inquiries, resolve problems and obtain all necessary documentation required for the file.
***Work from home opportunity and open to multiple locations within the United States
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of experience in mortgage loan processing and closing activities
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of loan processing and closing policies, procedures, documents, underwriting requirements, governmental and agency requirements, terminology, and automated processing systems
- Basic knowledge of credit policies and approval processes
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for he primary location.
Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
Apply on company website