At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description Manages mortgage loan processing and branch operations, including overseeing the loan pipeline to ensure timely and quality processing of all loan applications. Coordinates workflow both within the branch and with other departments. Maintains compliance with all applicable laws and regulations to achieve satisfactory procedural and compliance audits or examinations of branch operations. Effectively communicates new policies, procedures, and products to staff. Maintains high level of customer service both internally and externally. Provides ongoing training, motivation, and team-building of support staff. Supervises and trains all processing and support staff including interviewing and making recommendations for hiring, and performance management. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of mortgage banking experience with an emphasis on mortgage lending procedures and regulations
- Two or more years of supervisory experience
- Thorough knowledge of loan processing, closing policies and procedures and credit policy to include automated underwriting system approver authority
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including spreadsheet and database software and Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and set priorities and achieve goals within established time frames
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website