At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description Prepares SEC regulatory and financial statement filings, Board of Directors' reporting and other financial information for Fund Administration Department clients as assigned. Works with senior level Fund Administrators on regulatory compliance reporting for assigned mutual fund clients. Responsible for primary contact with fund clients including coordination of financial projects, including mutual fund expense management and communication of fund operations to clients and other business lines within U.S. Bancorp Fund Services. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field
- CPA certified or candidate
- One to two years of experience in Mutual Fund Administration or related field, i.e., public accounting
- General knowledge of Investment Company Act of 1940, Sub-chapter M of the Internal Revenue Code, and Blue Sky state securities registration
- General knowledge and understanding of legal, regulatory and accounting principles which directly affect the mutual fund industry and their clients
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website