The GTM Optimization Office Execution Manager is responsible for four distinct functions within the Optimization organization and leads the execution of approved strategic directives for GTM. This includes the management of client impacted migrations from one platform or system to another where the Bank is making this decision and is not client driven. It also encompasses the design of specific client processing solutions with TOS (Technology and Operations Services) that are more complex as the payments industry evolves and customization is required. Oversees process improvement/re-engineering initiatives specific to obtaining efficiencies in the GTM organization and audits, reviews and revises all GTM policies and procedures and enables executive alignment with the respective implementation/standardization processes.
The GTM Execution Manager will be responsible for GTM's enterprise wide governance process and for the end to end execution and deployment of all strategic program/project initiative output. This means the individual will be accountable for owning and driving adherence to/compliance with the prescribed disciplines and guidelines of the greater GTM Optimization Office. Furthermore, this leader will also be responsible for timely standardization and the change management for the deployment of the output of various work streams.
The Execution Manager/Manager Program Management and PMO will also be responsible for ensuring effective partnerships that enable the timely and efficient revision of GTM's library of policies, and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures). In addition, serve as the Master process owner and thereby lead the charge throughout GTM to ensure the deep knowledge of the respective policies and procedures that govern the overall business protocols across GTM. Lastly, ensure a culture of discipline and appreciation for documented processes, qualitative measurement systems and continuous process improvement.
- Ensure the timely execution and deployment of output from the Greater Optimization Office's Strategic and Business Enablement and Optimization verticals
- Ensure Program Management and PMO commitments to the business are kept/met and thereby enable on time project completion and the reaping of financial benefits for the greater organization
- Ensure enterprise wide compliance with the prescribed governance process and disciplines.
- Build a comprehensive governance structure and standardize said structure within the greater GTM business model
- Ensure governance is lean and enables effective execution and reporting across GTM and CCB.
- Ensure the deployment of a formal PMO capacity planning and resource allocation protocol.
- Ensure the PMO and Program Office is “right staff” and thereby modeling the desired staffing optimization structure in GTM
- Build a strong bench of effective Program and Project Managers - ensure the recruiting, training and attaining of top talent.
- Ensure GTM's PMO and Project Management disciplines reflect industry best practices
- Ensure the building of effective partnerships across the various product companies to enable processes that are aligned with client requirements and expectations.
- Ensure strategic alignment with the PMOs of other LOBs across the entire firm.
- Ensure GTM's compliance with corporate PMO and procedural standards
- Ensure the deployment of measurement systems that enable accurate/timely reads on GTM's performance against internal and external client commitments
- Proactively identify optimization opportunities and design the business cases inclusive of the respective value propositions. Perform the necessary due diligence, change management and deployment of business optimization changes and provide for the respective measurement systems that assess the ROI.
- Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of experience in project management activities
- Two or more years of managerial experience
- Expert knowledge of assigned business line or functional area
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of project management
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website