Are you looking to work for one of the ‘Best Places to Work', rated by Forbes magazine? Are you a go-getter, put people first and always do the right thing? U.S. Bank may be the place for you! U.S. Bank is searching for highly motivated individuals who thrive in a competitive environment and enjoys the excitement of meeting and exceeding metrics. You will be responsible for majority of U.S. Bank products from checking accounts, savings, credit cards, loans and lines. Not only is having a strong culture important we also use our customer obsession to create excellent customer experience while deepening and enhancing our relationship.
Our Relationship Bankers offer products and services to existing and prospective customers in a centralized call center environment. Primary function is to make outbound sales calls but may assist with inbound calls during peak periods. Discusses and assesses a wide range of personal financial needs and recommends and sells products or services that meet or exceed the customer's needs. Develops customer profiles for other products such as trust, investments, etc. and sends profile to appropriate product line support for follow-up sales calls. Interfaces with other sales staff and ensures referrals are responded to in a timely manner. May assist customer service unit during peak times ensuring a commitment to quality customer service.
**You will be NMLS registered upon hire:
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of sales experience, preferably in phone sales environment
- Good knowledge of retail financial products and services, rates, terms, fees and regulations
- Effective selling and referral skills
- Proficient PC and keyboard skills
- Good knowledge of systems and procedures
- Proven commitment to high quality customer service
- Good time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
Apply on company website