Performs legal and regulatory research and analysis for attorneys. Prepares various legal documents. Prepares subpoenas, depositions, and records. Prepares disposition, trial, and hearing instruments. Reviews Federal, State, and Local rules concerning procedure. Documents regulatory and compliance issues and files related regulatory reports. Collects data and prepares reports. Prepares correspondence to clients, counsel, and courts. May appear in court as an expert witness on behalf of the organization regarding our records. Senior position provides analysis, assistance and recommendations in defensive litigation cases.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to five years of experience in legal documentation activities
- Paralegal degree or certificate
- Litigation or lawsuit discovery experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to perform research and analysis
- Thorough knowledge of legal and regulatory issues
Apply on company website