We're looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to be responsible for managing, monitoring and coordinating fraud risk management projects for credit and debit card products. Predict levels of fraud risk, develop procedures used to control fraud risk, and maximize profit.
• Supporting operations to help maximize operational efficiency while minimizing fraud risk.
• Using SAS, proactively identify trends or developments that may materially impact business goals and targets.
• Execute strategies accurately and efficiently, in multiple systems, in a fast paced environment.
• Document and monitor all strategies implemented following business line procedures.
• Responsible for summarizing and analyzing pertinent data from multiple data sources.
• Manage monthly/quarterly/annual reporting and analysis.
• Conducting ad-hoc analysis to solve business problems and provide management with data for operational decisions.
• Prepare highly insightful reports and analysis and presentations targeted for specific audiences.
• Assist with data mapping and master data governance.
• Work with management to develop and assess operational strategies.
• Interacting with business technology and other partners, not limited to providing requirements, user acceptance testing, to ensure flawless implementation of strategies.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Four to seven years of experience in fraud risk management activities
Prior use and working knowledge of SAS statistical software, and proficient Microsoft Office applications skills
Comprehensive level of knowledge of all departmental data sources, and of fraud risk and operations management associated with the product lines
Strong analytical skills relative to evaluating fraud prevention infrastructure and forecasting fraud loss trends
Thorough knowledge of fraud, strategic planning, and banking operations
Strong project management skills
Effective verbal and written communications skills
Apply on company website