Personal Bankers at U.S. Bank break the mold of what it means to be a banker by building a meaningful relationship with every customer. They are responsible for assessing and attending to customers' banking needs, obtaining and processing customer and account information and selling bank deposit and loan products and services. Personal Bankers at this level sell bank products, process transactions and solve customer service issues for higher balance mass consumer customers. Specialized product expertise in consumer lending, small business and overall financial planning is required. This position typically manages and grows a portfolio between 100 to 300 clients.
At U.S. Bank, you'll get the support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Eligibility for incentives is based on sales referrals, branch growth and/or customer satisfaction. Personal Bankers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
We're looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what's possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of job-related banking experience
- Proven sales experience and specialized product expertise in consumer lending, small business and overall financial planning
- Ability to sell traditional bank products and process transactions
- Advanced knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
- Advanced understanding of banking operations, product knowledge, sales, and new business development
- Excellent customer service/relations and community relations
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Ability to complete Know Your Customer (KYC) Program certification upon hire
- Series 6 or 63 licenses a plus
Apply on company website