At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
U.S. Bank Private Wealth Management (PWM) helps clients identify and achieve their financial objectives. Our teams advise clients holistically on wealth and estate planning, investments, banking, credit, insurance, charitable giving, and fiduciary administration. In addition, PWM has specialized capabilities in business-sale advisory and pre-transaction planning. The Private Wealth Advisor (PWA) is responsible for identifying, closing, and deepening client relationships. The PWA uses familiarity with client circumstances alongside a broad knowledge of investments, banking, wealth and estate planning, and trust services to frame, acquire, and retain relationships. The PWA is responsible for growth through internal and external sales and development of new client relationships within PWM. A team of specialists support these efforts by providing deeper knowledge in their respective areas of expertise. As a U.S. Bank representative in the community the PWA also acts as a conduit for Private Wealth Management's strategic partners in the region.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of experience interacting with High and Ultra High Net Worth clients
- Requires established network with strong relationship management, networking, and business development skills
- Demonstrated success in specific client segments or verticals with developed strategic partnerships
- Experience profiling clients and formulating customized strategies to address their needs
- Holistic approach to managing client relationships with the ability to organize and prioritize a team of specialists
- Strong communication skills and the ability to simplify complex concepts for audiences with different levels of sophistication
- A passion for problem-solving and acting as a strategic advisor
- Ability to make critical decisions independently and act as a business owner
- Professional designation such as CFA or CFP is preferred
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website