At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description Private Wealth Management (PWM) Private Banking is responsible for developing, managing, and retaining full service relationships with high income/high net worth private banking clients. Provides advice, counsel, and high level customer service to meet the financial needs of clients. Supports standards for managing net portfolio in a manner that ensures compliance with banking regulations, policies and procedures, credit quality and credit policy requirements. Shared responsibility for soliciting, developing, managing, and retaining client relationships for Private Wealth Management.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ten or more years of private wealth management experience in the financial services industry
- Strong relationship management and lending skills
- Strong sales and new buinsess development skills
- Advanced knowledge of Private Wealth Management products and services
- Expert knowledge of private banking products and services, including credit processes
- Strong networking and business development skills
- Ability to partner with clients to identify and service unique customer needs
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website