Monitors and evaluates the quality of work as measured against timeliness, accuracy and productivity standards. Documents quality issues, performance measures and quality improvements for management review.
Complete an audit/review of newly closed construction loans.
Complete file maintenance within the Servicing System (LPS).
Work to disclose fees, budget amounts, Closing Disclosure, etc.
Reconcile builder budgets and down payment funds.
Issue welcome letters to the builder, title company,etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of relevant experience, preferably in quality analysis and measurement activities
- Good knowledge and understanding of the products and services applicable to the assigned area -- Residential construction and mortgage loan process
- Good knowledge of the productivity and accuracy standards of the assigned area
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
Apply on company website