This position is responsible for the management of existing, and development of new business relationships within the airline industry for customers who are headquartered in the Asia Pacific region. In this role you will, manage a book of existing customers, makes sales directly and/or through partner relationships to existing customers and/or prospects, develop revenue, and market share objectives for your market area, establish a goals and sales strategies for the products/ services sold. You will maintain and develop profitable customers utilizing a strategy based relationship management approach that recognizes the customer's needs/desires and aligns them with Elavon and its products/capabilities. You will be responsible for identifying and monitoring market trends and competitor's actions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Candidate must be a fully competent in English (speaking, reading and writing). Bi-lingual Mandarin (speaking fluency, reading with writing proficiency). Japanese or Korean speaking proficiency is a bonus.
- Eight to ten years of sales experience in the Payment Services Industry
- Experience in working with airline payments and/or direct airline employment experience
- Cultural awareness within the assigned countries in the region
- Ability to travel 10-20% of time to Asia Pacific region
- Familiarity with contracts and negotiation skills
- Understanding of credit dynamics and underwriting
- Competency skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, SalesForce)
- Considerable knowledge of sales and sales strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-cultural background
- Self-starter with strong problem solving abilities
- Pre-disposition to focus on solution oriented discussions
- Demonstrated new business development and relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service/relationship building skills
- Thorough knowledge of payments products/, and current market trends
- Core understanding of financial statements and ability to support credit requests with sufficient financial justification.
- Ability to be self–sustaining and self-motivated. You will be part of a small team that is decentralized
- Experience in the Airline Industry OR Card Networks
Apply on company website