At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
The Fraud Model Risk Analyst is responsible for model and tool ownership to fulfill compliance requirements for oversight of these key fraud mitigation solutions on credit, debit, and commercial cards.
Maintains model inventory. Gathers model development and implementation documents for new models.
Develops and maintains SAS programs and associated workflows to support reporting and analytical requirements.
Completes all model performance reviews and gap assessments, remediating gaps and recommending model usage adjustments.
Takes initiative to work with vendors and end users to maintain current documentation requirements, including compliance reviews to ensure models meet fair lending criteria.
Stays current with model oversight procedures to ensure compliance. Remediates issues (CITs) associated with models and tools.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (Master's preferred), or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of experience in fraud risk management activities
- Proficient computer programming skills (SAS/SQL) required
- Thorough understanding of statistical modeling techniques and their applications to fraud mitigation.
- Comprehensive to expert level of knowledge of all departmental data sources, and of fraud risk and operations management associated with the product lines in order to design effective SAS monitoring programs.
- Strong analytical skills relative to evaluating fraud prevention infrastructure
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation communications skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Excel and other Microsoft Office applications, VBA, SAS/SQL, Python, R
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website