This position will support financial forecasting and analysis of Balance Generation and some CoE campaigns such as Credit Line Increases. The person in this role will be responsible for gathering insights from historic data, applying them to develop financial forecast, run financial models and aggregations, advise on the profitability of the targeted customer segments, and flag any potential risks or opportunities associated with those segments. Other key responsibilities also include but not limited to conducting ad-hoc analyses to meet financial, regulatory/compliance, or risk/opportunity sizing goals.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, and
- Ten or more years of experience in financial analysis activities Preferred Skills/Experience
- Superior knowledge of financial analysis techniques and general accounting procedures - SAS/SQL - Flexibility/adaptability - Good interpersonal skills - Critical thinking - Ability (or interest in learning how to) interpret aggregated data trends and its impact on the P&L
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Superior knowledge of financial analysis, forecasting, and planning
- Expert ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data - Master's degree preferred
Apply on company website