A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.Job Description
As a Senior Fund Accountant you will join the daily fund accounting operations team supporting a group of clients and seeking to maintain strong client relationships. You will be responsible for ensuring that reconciliations, workflows and NAV calculations are performed, reviewed and signed off in accordance with existing procedures. You will be client focused, with the consistent delivery of a high quality client experience being priority at all times.
- Serve as an initial point of contact for a number of clients.
- Ensure all established fund accounting reconciliation and workflow based procedures and controls are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work with wider team to ensure reconciliations / NAV's are competed consistent with standard operating procedures.
- Ability to provide hands on cover for all funds within the team when required.
- Assist in the delivery of quarterly/other ad-hoc client reporting requirements.
- Assist in the timely delivery of annual year-end audit and financial reporting requirements.
- Assist junior accountants on systems, adherence to procedures and maintenance of daily deliverables.
- Attain working understanding of Private Equity/Debt, Hybrid and Alternatives portfolio investments, most common Luxembourg AIF fund structures and critically impacting the financials of the Fund and its entities under Lux GAAP/IFRS/US GAAP including any related tax considerations.
- Assist Supervisor in providing training, mentoring new employees, promoting staff development and motivation.
- Operational query resolution on a timely basis (support colleagues in same).
- Promote culture of adherence to service standards and specified deadlines.
- Idea generation and ongoing assessment and improvement of operational service model.
- Minimum 2-3 years fund accounting experience including Luxembourg funds industry, exposure to Luxembourg domiciled Private Equity/Debt, Hybrid AIF Funds life-cycle.
- Knowledge and experience in Lux GAAP and/or IFRS. US GAAP knowledge and experience is an advantage.
- Experience of performance fee/waterfall calculations, capital calls and distributions preferred but not essential.
- Experience of Luxembourg SPV, holding companies and financing vehicles.
- Fund accounting experience of Luxembourg UCITS funds.
- Experience of Advent Geneva/World Investor or other leading AIF platforms is an advantage.
- Experience of Luxembourg SPV, tax and trust environment preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English Language (both verbal and written) essential. Any additional language is considered an advantage.
- Individual who takes initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities.
US BANK offer a wide range of benefits with this role.
This job is permanent based in Luxembourg working from home until safe to do so, & we are adopting a hybrid approach moving forward. Come join us today!
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Apply on company website