Are you passionate about building the foundation components that underpin great Apple IOS applications? We at U.S. Bank are seeking a Senior Mobile (iOS) Architect to work closely with mobile product teams to enable mobile engineers to build new features quickly, safely, and with confidence. In this role the Senior Mobile Architect (iOS) must possess:
• Demonstrated skill in aligning application decisions to an overarching solution and systems architecture.
• Rigor in app development, code quality, and engineering best practices.
• A thorough understanding of common IOS architecture paradigms.
• Knowledgeable about best practices for networking, concurrency, and threading.
• Experience in app-side data caching design and offline support.
• Passionate about creating testable architecture.
• Significant mobile API design experience.
• Development experience in Swift, and Objective ‘C' to stay up-to-date with the latest IOS technologies.
• Ability to act as a developer advocate by improving technical communications with developers and is understanding of their problems and needs.
• Works closely with the mobile engineering managers and app teams to create architecture solutions.
• Creates testable architecture to enable developers to improve and update code to increase quality app-wide.
• Collaborates with the architecture group and other teams to improve existing APIs and design new APIs and systems that are scalable, reliable, and performance for mobile apps.
• Communicate technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices selected with stakeholders.
• Collaborates with the app teams on automated testing strategy, including continuous integration and delivery.
• Provides mentor ship for software engineers and participates in interview panels to hire new software engineers.
• Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions.
• Works effectively with multiple projects and departments.
• And most importantly - Take ownership of the solution from end to end!
Ideal Candidate will; know security architecture, client-server API, IOS technological challenges· Hands on native IOS programming· Understand requirements and help product take right decision· Guide the team towards delivering the product.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 8 years of experience with major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
• At least 10 years of experience with developing and implementing applications.
• BS in Computer Science or Engineering. MS is preferred.
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in developing IOS applications using Swift, and Objective ‘C'
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a technical leadership role including architecting end-end mobile applications.
• Defining the overall technical architecture for IOS mobile applications
• Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of mobile solutions
• Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts, work products and presentations for the stakeholders
• Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
• Successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologies
• Delivering mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices
• Developing and documenting detailed architectures for mobile solutions for Apple IOS ecosystem
• Leading and mentoring development teams
Apply on company website