Design, develop, and implement solutions in Java/Spring boot, Cassandra, Middle Layer technologies to support the business requirements from various Lines of Business in the bank. This is a hands-on Software Engineer/Developer role.
- Fearlessly driven – results-oriented, self-starter, self-educator, and have the ability to navigate dependencies and resolve roadblocks independently.
- Clearly communicate your thoughts and opinions to others
- Strong understanding of Java/Spring boot, Cassandra, Middle Layer technologies, Open API / Swagger spec, design and development of REST, SOAP services with a deep understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching)
- Solid exposure to Cassandra and hands on knowledge on java/spring boot to implement solutions for Data on the edge. Individual will build and manage integration using Zos connect, sprint boot and Cassandra.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of API development lifecycle
- Hand-on Spring boot microservices development experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of relevant experience
- At least 3+ years of experience developing APIs in Java, Cassandra and middle layer technologies
- At least 1+ years of experience developing microservices in spring boot
- Apigee & Java certifications preferred
- Experienced using API dev tools like IntelliJ/Eclipse, Postman, git, Cucumber
- 5+ years of experience using DevOps tools like Jenkins, GitLab, Maven (scope: automate the development & deployment of Apigee APIs)
- 7+ years of experience with Enterprise Java development in the areas of requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment.
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
Apply on company website