Participates in the identification, design, development and implementation of assigned projects. Assigned projects may be general product delivery, partner integration or systems related in nature. Interfaces with internal and external customers to capture requirements, define solution delivery and manage technical resource discussions. Responsible for ensuring a successful integration with Elavon products and/or systems.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Previous payments experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to listen actively, define and document solution design details
- Ability to work independently
- Able to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Browser automation scripting – iMacros/POSTMAN
- Remote Desktop Connection experience
- Solid understanding of basic networking components (DHCP vs Static IP, routing to specific ports, etc)
- Demonstrated initiative in self-teaching to learn new API's/languages/methods/etc.
- iOS/XCODE integration experience is preferred
- Visual Studio/C# programming experience is preferred
- iOS and/or Android development experience
- Three to five years of experience in customer-facing technical sales, consulting, or product delivery activities
- Two to three years of project management experience
Apply on company website