AML Senior Reviewers provide guidance to the investigations team and assists AML Team Leads with quality control, production monitoring and department projects.
• Provide technical guidance and mentoring to investigative staff with respect to analytical techniques, research, and documentation standards
• Provide guidance and a feedback loop for both Reviewer and investigative personnel to meet case documentation quality and regulatory standards and expectations
• Primary POC to investigate and prepare case documentation on complex/high profile case investigations
• Review and approve investigator account closure recommendations
• Act as escalation point for activities warranting further review, investigation, or notification.
• May serve as lead or primary POC in training or departmental projects
• Primary back-up to Team Lead
• Flexible to perform other investigative functions as requested by management
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Five to seven years of relevant experience in AML/BSA regulatory compliance.
• Applicable professional certifications
• Thorough knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act/Anti Money Laundering laws and regulations
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and/or experience in using other applications
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Prior management experience
• ACAMS Certification
• Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Apply on company website