At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
The Ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of applicable compliance laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact the Payments line of business. Candidate must be highly analytical, have project/change management experience, anticipate potential compliance impacts based on both business and regulator trends, and build proactive solutions to prevent deficiencies. This role has an expert understanding of the Payment Services business line's operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls. They may be responsible for managing reporting, testing/monitoring, process change/improvement efforts, and exception/resolution activities. .
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 15 or more years of experience in an applicable risk management environment
- Applicable certifications
- Collaborative and positive mindset
- Proactive and pragmatic approach
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail for executive level materials
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong leadership and management skills of processes, projects, and people
- Ability to work across all risk categories and business lines to deliver results
- Ability to take complex concepts and communicate them in a clear/concise manner
- Strong knowledge of industry trends, risks, and mitigation strategies
- Advanced knowledge of Risk/Compliance competencies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work across all risk categories and business lines to deliver results.
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity, and rapid change
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $131,580.00 - $154,800.00 - $170,280.00
Apply on company website