The Appraiser is responsible for completing appraisals on a wide variety of one-to-four unit dwellings, appraisal reports are expected to employ accepted appraisal techniques and methodology which adhere to USPAP, lending and bank guidelines.
The Appraiser will personally inspect each property.
The Appraiser will analyze and disclose relevant property characteristics and market information by collecting, verifying, interpreting and accurately reporting market data.
- State real estate certified/licensed appraiser
- FHA/HUD panel approved appraiser
- Five or more years of appraisal related field work experience
- Thorough knowledge of USPAP and secondary market requirements regarding real estate appraisals
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and meet established production standards
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website