Strategic planner role guides and leads execution of strategic initiatives from ideation to implementation. Strategic initiatives will span the full spectrum of projects involving: people, processes and technology. The Strategic planner drives the strategic planning process by supporting operation teams and site leads with budgetary needs, understanding strategic roadmaps and influence the direction of the business.
This role will Interface with internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion of initiatives in accordance with business line needs. Participates in forecasting and evaluating business needs. Manages performance of the project team and evaluates overall team performance.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of experience in project management activities
- People management experience in an operations setting
- Considerable knowledge of assigned business line or functional area
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of project management
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
Apply on company website