At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
U.S. Bank is currently seeking a Procedure Writer, who will be responsible for maintaining, writing and editing corporate policies and procedures for the organization's Business Lines. This person must poses excellent writing, research, and organization skills. Project Management skills are required as you will act as a liaison between the Business Line throughout the life-span of the editing process to gather all necessary information needed for implementation. In addition to your normal day to day responsibilities, you may be assigned special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of related experience
- General knowledge of policies, plans, procedures, products, and regulatory requirements for assigned business unit
- Ability to conduct an analysis of a business need, including scheduling meetings, planning agendas, and conferring with business line leaders
- Thorough understanding of project management and testing methodology and procedures
- Ability to develop test schedules, review testing plans, track test issues, and report on test results
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work as part of a project team
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website