About Elavon (www.elavon.com)
Elavon is wholly owned by U.S. Bank, the fifth-largest bank in the United States, and provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than 1.3 million customers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. As the leading provider for airlines and a top five provider in hospitality, healthcare, retail, and public sector/education, Elavon's innovative payment solutions are designed to solve pain points for businesses from small to enterprise-sized.
U.S. Bank/Elavon is seeking an Outside Sales Representative/Account Executive /Payment Solutions position for the Springfield Ma - Springfiled CT market. Primarily responsible for selling Elavon's merchant payment processing (including Visa, Amex, Discover, MasterCard, checks, gift cards, etc.) and the corresponding hardware and software. This role is a combination of bank-generated leads and self-generated leads.
The successful candidate will:
• Establish mutually beneficial working relationships with Elavon business partners.
• Utilize self-sourcing/networking activities, i.e., civic clubs, business luncheons, etc.
• Identifies new prospects based on knowledge of merchants, markets, products and services.
• Institutes a territory calling program which provides for regularly scheduled visits to customers and business partners.
• Sets goals and gains commitments from business partners and customers
• Demonstrates an understanding of how to analyze and use business tools and reports.
• Portrays a professional, cooperative and enthusiastic image at all times when associating with business partners, merchants and Elavon employees.
Presenting and selling products and solutions to merchant prospects
Calling on bank-generated potential sales leads
Maintaining and establishing relationships with assigned bank partners
Networking with outside referral sources and current customer base for additional business opportunities
Cold calling for additional referrals, and working with bank partners to generate referral sources for sales opportunities
Completing any required paperwork for new customers
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of sales experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to travel
- Thorough knowledge of product marketing, client service issues and organization operations
- Strong marketing, business development/sales and negotiating skills
- Ability to creatively resolve client concerns and issues
- Basic problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website