Universal Bankers at U.S. Bank break the mold of what it means to be a banker. Focusing on sales and service, Universal Bankers open accounts, handle teller transactions, sell and cross-sell bank products and services, and solve customer questions and concerns with warmth and a collaborative spirit. Universal Bankers build relationships with customers based on trust, recommending financial solutions based on each customer's unique goals and needs.
At U.S. Bank, you'll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Incentives are based on sales referrals, branch growth and customer satisfaction. Universal Bankers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
We're looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what's possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of experience or commensurate training in retail activities, including sales and cash handling
- Basic knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
- Thorough knowledge of all retail products and services
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective selling, cross-selling and referral skills
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze customer credit data and other related financial information
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Previous experience in a financial sales representative oriented role
Apply on company website