The Front-End Developer will execute true end-to-end design, development and testing of software products in an agile lifecycle. Partnering with key technical and business stakeholders, the developer will help refine the product vision, user experience, design a solution, ensure the quality of the final product through manual and automated tests, and support the new software as it is moved to production.
• 35% Develop New Features, Fixing Defects, and Creating Enhancements
• 35% Ensuring Code Meets Business and Functional Expectations
• 15% User Experience, Design, Wire Framing
• 15% Ensuring Continual Refactoring, Delivery, Build, and Deployment
1. Advise and guide design in upstream discussion on feasibility of next generation ideas from technical perspective. Technical consultant on projects and production solutions.
2. Prepare low and high-fidelity concept prototypes for concept ideation and innovation, research, test and measurement efforts.
3. Provide oversight and guidance, as well as granular detail and specificity regarding the exact elements and components that comprise an experience that is delivered to customers.
4. Prototype customer experiences across Identity and Access Management tools.
5. Actively lead design, development, and testing protocols.
6. Specializes in UI / UX development
7. Remain abreast of trends and developments in the area of web, application and software development.
8. Work concurrently on multiple tasks or projects in an agile environment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Six to eight years of related work experience
• Knowledge of UX best practices, interactive design principles, guidelines, and relevant policies, including current web accessibility standards.
• DevOps capabilities – containers, cloud, automation, security, configuration management, CI/CD
• Ability to define build plan.
• Ability to determine which type of prototype is appropriate for the project need – low-fidelity InVision or Sketch vs HTML, etc.
• Understands current trends and developments in the area of web, application and software development
• Familiarity of design thinking process and framework, and familiarization with workshop and co-creations desired
• Experience with user-centered design from concept to delivery
• Experience collaborating with large teams
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Agile experience required
• Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
Apply on company website