Provides sales, processing, operational, administrative, and customer service support to the U.S. Bank Wealth Management Banker/ U.S. Bancorp Investments Wealth Management Advisor team with responsibilities for meeting the needs of the client. Supports business development processes with clients and prospects and researches and responds to customer needs to help meet regulatory requirements.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of office or financial services experience
- Ability to learn operations, policies, procedures, regulations and compliance requirements
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on detail
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and work with deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Excellent communication and organizational skills necessary for day to day relationship management with both internal and external clients and partners
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and demonstrates capacity to quickly adapt to proprietary software
- FINRA Series 6 or 7, 63 and California Life and Health Insurance Licensing or the ability to obtain within 180 days from start date
Apply on company website