At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
The Wealth Management Banker (“WMB”) is responsible for the overall affluent client experience, ensuring collaboration of relevant entities in order to deliver the full spectrum of U.S. Bank products and services with respect to capabilities and solutions, which includes identification of other experts such as mortgage, small business banking and personal trust services. Responsible for developing, managing, and retaining client relationships for Metro Affluent Wealth Management. Provides expert advice and counsel in the area of private banking client relationships.
The WMB is responsible for leading the development of deep, advisory relationships with affluent clients through proactive contact of assigned and prospective affluent clients. The WMB will focus on building an understanding of their clients', needs and goals, in order to recommend product and service solutions with a focus on advocating for their clients' needs and growing revenue for U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of experience in Wealth Management private banking and/or senior level financial services experience
- Series 6-63 or Series 7-63 licenses
- Strong relationship management, sales, and business development skills
- Thorough knowledge of Wealth Management private banking products and services, including credit processes and policies
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. Bancorp brokerage, trust and investment products and services
- Strong competency in Financial Planning
- Strong lending skills
- Demonstrated expertise in ability to engage in wealth discussions with clients to drive strong increase in book of business
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
- Excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website