At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
This position is a service and support representative functioning as the client contact for Wealth Management supporting Portfolio Managers. Working within delegated authority and/or standard department guidelines, handles day-to-day client calls, answers questions, and resolves client problems, escalating items beyond specified authority to the assigned Investment Specialist. Performs and monitors account trades within delegated authority. Prepares reports, proposals, and marketing materials for clients and prospects. Works proactively to identify potential problems and compliance issues to ensure quality of the portfolio and compliance. Develops working knowledge of assigned area and accounts through frequent client contact and execution of standard departmental procedures.
*Shift: FRIDAY THROUGH MONDAY, 10 hour shifts, 9:30 am - 8pm
- Associate's degree, or equivalent work experience, OR
- Five or more years of client service and support experience
- Advanced knowledge of departmental operations/policies and bank products/services
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with department-specific systems
- Depending on job function, unlicensed and partially licensed candidates are required to obtain the FINRA Series 7 & 63 registrations within a determined timeframe
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website