Join the U.S. Bank Workforce Analytics team as a Workday Report Writer.
Within the Workforce Analytics Team, the Workday Report Writer position is responsible for creating reports to support complex reporting projects that gather and integrate large volumes of human resources and business data, performs in depth analysis, interprets results and develops actionable insights and recommendations for use across the company.
The person in this position will be processing requests received through U.S. Bank's case management system. The Workday Report Writer will also be a critical partner to the Business Analysts on the Workforce Analytics team by helping with requirements gathering or user acceptance testing (UAT). As a senior individual contributor, you will need to be able to work independently and under minimal supervision.
• At least 2 years of experience creating custom reports, calculated fields, and dashboards in Workday for the purposes of extracting, collecting, organizing, analyzing and interpreting results for insights.
• Must have 4 to 5 years of experience analyzing data and presenting insights in a meaningful way.
• Must have 4 to 5 years of MS Excel experience utilizing Pivot Tables, Power Pivots, Charts, Conditional Formatting, creating formulas and utilizing Excel prebuilt formulas, V-Lookups, and File Joins.
• Working with relational databases.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be comfortable with ambiguity and having the mental agility to quickly adjust and adapt to change.
1. Process Workday report requests received through U.S. Bank's case management system.
2. Collaborate with business partners to prioritize requests/needs.
3. Partner with Workforce Business Analysts on Scorecard and Dashboard build requirements.
4. Collaborate with various partners to provide a holistic view of the analysis (examples: Product Management, HR Business Partners, Risk Management, etc.).
5. Present data and analysis in a clear and concise manner allowing the audience to quickly understand the results and recommendations so they activate upon them and make data driven decisions.
6. Measure and monitor results of applied recommendations and present adjustments, if necessary.
7. Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data in order to provide answers to business questions as well as provide recommendations for action to business partners/management.
8. Develop new insights and understanding of business performance based on data to help solve complex business questions.
9. Ensure all data acquisition, sharing and results of applied recommendations are compliant with company standards.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Four to five years of data analysis experience
• Experience in financial services industry or with financial services products, customers, transactions and interaction data.
• Extensive hands-on data analysis experience with large data sets.
• 2 or more years of experience partnering with Human Resource Professionals regarding their human capital data needs for HR processes (e.g. performance management, engagement survey, succession planning, etc.) and overall talent lifecycle (e.g. talent acquisition, terminations, onboarding, etc.).
• 2 years or more experience creating and running reports in the Human Capital Management system(s), PeopleSoft and/or Taleo (OBI), for the purposes of extracting, collecting, organizing, analyzing and interpreting results for insights.
• 1 year or more experience developing dashboards in Power BI.
• Ability to develop and maintain strategic partnerships with Senior Business unit management, business partners and project sponsors.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Strong organization and project management skills.
• Ability to work in an agile project environment.
Apply on company website