The Working Capital Consulting team is a customer-experience team that is responsible for executing, coaching, and continually enhancing the U.S. Bank treasury management customer engagement model. This dynamic team acts as thought leaders through trade shows, bank-hosted events, and digital channel presentations to varied audience demographics. The team specializes in digitization strategies, including new electronic payment types and distributive technologies application.
A working capital consultant is responsible for executing, coaching, and advancing the treasury management customer engagement model. By partnering with colleagues from sales, product management, business support, communications and training, lines of business, and other bank product lines he/she designs and executes large scale initiatives centered on optimizing the client experience with U.S. Bank. A working capital consultant enhances the performance of others by acting as a trusted partner and respected sales coach, as well as earns bank revenue by leading high profile customer engagements.
A successful candidate in the role will excel at dynamically presenting to large groups, creating and clearly communicating process optimization strategies, effectively facilitating internally and externally through various group dynamics, and taking ownership of varied organizational initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ten or more years of experience in selling multiple, complex integrated solutions to a variety of customers
- Demonstrated consultative, solutions-based selling background and experience
- Experience as a respected sales coach/mentor
- Proficient in working effectively with a variety of internal departments to lead organizational initiatives
- Excellent presentation, training, verbal and written communication skills
- Capacity to seek out information on new working capital process technologies in order to effectively develop and communicate optimization strategies, both internally and externally
- Public speaking experience in an engaging manner
Apply on company website